Win 1 of 5 $250 quake kits in our quake dog video contest!
Your dog is the best dog ever. So that means you have an earthquake kit for your pooch, right? Your dog is totally prepared, is going to survive and will even recover from an earthquake better than you.
Cutest Quake Dog Video Contest
Submissions: Jan. 10, 2012 – Feb. 7, 2012
Voting: Feb. 7, 2012 – Feb. 21, 2012
(See the official rules our lawyers made us post)
Theme: Show us your cute dog and that you’ve prepared them for an earthquake
Make an earthquake kit for your pet (instructions here). Show us your dog’s earthquake kit (and your dog) and you could win a kick-ass $250 value earthquake kit for your family. All you have to do is submit a video of your dog and his/her earthquake kit on our Facebook page and be one of the top 5 vote getters.
Prize: After voting is finished, the top five vote-getters will receive the following:
- Totally Unprepared black logo t-shirts, one medium, one large, which you can put in your earthquake grab-and-go-bag so you will have a fresh t-shirt to wear
- 2 Red Cross Pet Emergency Kits in case you need more for your pet
- 4 Red Cross Personal Emergency Kits each one designed to be a grab-and-go bag
- Eton Solar/crank radio/flashlight/USB cell phone charger so you can be the coolest on your block and tweet about the earthquake for days
- 2 7 inch steel furniture cables can be used to anchor bookshelves or other furniture
- QuakeHold Big TV strap will work for an older style TV or can be used for other large appliances
- Gas shutoff wrench to shut off the gas if you smell it after an earthquake
- 8 Quakeguardian wine leashes that will protect your precious wine collection
- Totally Unprepared log light sticks act as a light in dark places
- Work gloves to protect your hands when moving fallen masonry or clearing up broken glass
- Quake gel/Quake putty to keep your precious breakables in place during the shaking
- 4 Emergency blankets that are compact enough to keep in a purse but will keep you warm when its cold outside
Add some bottled water, your favorite books, games, and a pair of shoes and you are set!